Life United Pentecostal Church International of Richmond Hill is an apostolic Holy Ghost filled church. We strive to teach and adhere to the word of God in its entirety. Come join us and experience God's perfect love and abounding grace in your life. Life UPC Richmond Hill you belong here!
About Life UPC Richmond Hill
Pastor Josh and Sis. Rebecca Warner
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God, without error in the original writings.
2. We believe in One God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and who has manifested Himself as Father in creation, Son in redemption, Holy Spirit in the church.
3. We believe the principles of the doctrine of Christ to be repentance from dead works, of faith toward God, of the doctrine of baptisms (water baptism by immersion according to Acts 2:38, and Holy Spirit baptism according to Acts 2:4), and of laying on of hands and the resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust, and Eternal judgment. All of these principles are found in Hebrews 6:1-3.
4. We believe that all men have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit, through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the deity and virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, that He died upon the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice for the sin of the world, that He arose from the dead and ascended into Heaven, from whence He will return with power and glory.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the saved into everlasting life in Heaven and the resurrection of the lost or unsaved unto eternal punishment.
7. We believe in the doctrine of justification by faith, realizing that it is impossible for man through works to save himself. "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God, through our Lord Jesus Christ." (Romans 5:1)
8. We believe in the Sacrament of the Lord’s Supper and foot washing, and the observance of the first day of the week, and the honoring of civil government.
9. We believe in the personal imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
10. We believe the New Birth consists of the necessity of repentance, baptism by immersion according to Acts 2:38
Statement of Faith
The Way We Worship
Biblical Expressions of Worship
If you have never had the opportunity to be in a Spirit-filled service, you will discover that Biblical expressions of worship are still practiced today. Join in with us as we praise God together in spirit and in truth.
WE PRAY TOGETHER ALOUD, because the Bible says, "They lifted up their voice to God with one accord." (Acts 4:24)
WE LIFT OUR HANDS IN PRAISE, because the Bible says, "Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the Lord." (Psalm 134:2)
WE SING ALOUD, because the Bible says, "Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise." (Psalm 98:4)
WE PLAY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS, because the Bible says, "And all the house of Israel played before the LORD on all manner of instruments." (II Samuel 6:5)
WE CLAP AND SHOUT UNTO GOD, because the Bible says, "O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph." (Psalm 47:1)
WE DANCE BEFORE THE LORD, because the Bible says, "Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs." (Psalm 150:4)
WE ANOINT WITH OIL FOR DIVINE HEALING, because the Bible says, "Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord." (James 5:14)